If you've got talent, we need to talk.
We begin by hiring the most talented creative and technical individuals in the business. We then provide the leadership and the environment to nourish those talents. At eSiteful the lines of communication are always open. We talk, we listen, and we share ideas. Team members are encouraged to experiment creatively with new techniques and new technologies. The bonus is that we in management learn as much from our employees as they do from us. And that’s good for business.
Mid-Level to Sr .NET/C# Developer
eSiteful, a full service digital agency, providing web strategy, design and development services, is looking to hire a Mid-Level to Sr .NET/C# Developer. This individual will be responsible for the designs and implementation for medium to large size software systems. They will be expected to stay abreast of new technologies and techniques to help further enhance their work.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops, tests, proofs and maintains software systems, according to established Software Development Guidelines and Standards.
- Collaborates with business owners on requirements, design, scheduling and deployment.
- Performs work with the business user in mind.
- Documents components of the system applications.
- Creates or provides accurate input on project plans.
- Reports status against plans in a timely manner.
- Completes work on assignments by established deadlines; communicates potential delays and risks proactively to management.
- Ensures the approved system development methodology is used in all projects.
- Can transfer knowledge to other associates verbally or in written manner.
- Ability to understand complex business process and can transform them into programming logic.
- Can acquire and document user requirements and develop technical specifications for medium to large size projects.
- Leads small to medium projects.
- Must have 2+ Years experience with .NET
Top 3 Technical Skills:
- .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- SQL, IIS, N-TIER ,XML
Top 3 Soft Skills:
- Ability to work in a structured (team/process) environment
- Ability to communicate in a technical environment
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
Other Primary Technical Skills Desired:
- C#, .NET framework
- MS Windows 7, Windows 2003/2008
- Visual Studio 2008, 2010
- HTML 5, ASP
- Object Oriented Methodologies
- GUI skills
Other Secondary Technical Skills:
- Microsoft Office
- Has the ability to learn on the fly; is open to change; has an experimental attitude when looking for solutions; comfortable working with unfamiliar tasks; grasps quickly the systems and processes that they are working on.
- Follows departmental and corporate polices and procedures.
- Uses logic and analytical methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; appropriately utilizes resources available to them when solving problems; has excellent and objective analysis skills; provides next steps, recommendations and/or solutions.
- Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment and/or high-level results.
- Learns technical product, program and system continuously; learns and/or acquires new skills and knowledge; keeps abreast of new technology, process and/or product; determines when and how to apply them using methodical, thorough, and accurate approach.
- Is customer focused; committed to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; obtains customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
- Capable of producing clearly written technical/requirements documentation that represents a business users' requirement(s) and can be understood and/or used by other members of the development team.
- Actively participates in meetings; works as a team member with the department and company in mind, as opposed an individual.
- Spends time doing what is important; speaks up when something important is being overlooked or pushed aside by management; has the ability to focus on important tasks not letting other things get in the way.
- Is hardworking; full of energy when new challenges are presented; seeks opportunities.
To be considered for this position, qualified candidates will need to provide a salary range, cover letter, up-to-date resume, relevant samples of recent work (URLs and a note describing your responsibility on the project are fine) and at least two names and titles of people eSiteful can contact for work recommendations. If you are interested in applying for this position, please send the appropriate materials to careers at eSiteful dot com